Wednesday, October 24, 2007
A Good Day

Today was a good day. Seriously. I wore a dress and my sparkly high heels simply because I was filled with the joy of God. As a little clarification from the last post, it's not like I haven't been spending the time I need to with God, it's just that I'm learning to hear his voice in a new way, in the midst of all this confusion. It's like learning to focus on one thing so you can see straight when you're spinning around really fast. But I still am very curious to hear what you have to say, Erin. Please tell me soon!

And I did my next thing! Last weekend. It was awesome, without going into any detail. God is very good. God is faithful. I would give him 50 points, but no amount of points could ever express the praise he deserves. I love him.


Erika on 7:22 PM