Sunday, April 29, 2007
Cleaning Up

Once again, my mom is on my back about cleaning my room. I know I should just obey her and do it, but I really don't want you. Anyone who knows me well will know that my room is often not the neatest place in the world. This statement seems to surprise most people, who simply say, "but you're so organized at school and everything...how could your room be messy?" That is reason enough for my room to be messy, and not neat.

I always have to be neat and organized at school, because so much is expected of me, and I have a lot of responsibilities. At the end of the day, I just need some place to be messy and creative...and most times when my room is messy it is because I haven't been writing or drawing or doing anything creative...I need my messy place! My mom doesn't understand this...she likes it when everything is clean...but I don't. But most of the time I love her, so I guess I'll clean my room.

Labels:



Erika on 9:50 PM